In my private practice and work at a mental health clinic in a university setting I have worked with people from diverse backgrounds. I strive to be attentive and sensitive in understanding the unique concerns that each person brings into the therapy sessions.
Your areas of interest or concern may be in:
- anxiety, panic attack, stress, depression, loss or grief, trauma.
- relationships, family issues, cross-cultural and/or cross-ethnic partnerships.
- cultural adjustment, TCK (Third Culture Kids), multi-cultural, immigration issues.
- life transitions - divorce, mid-life, career/work, retirement, relocation.
- self esteem, self and body image, identity and sexual orientation.
- academic pressures, direction toward the future.
- alcohol, substance and other addictive behaviors.
Or there may be a sense of:
- loss of meaning and purpose in life.
- spiritual and existential crisis and/or longing.
- not having a place to belong, not having a place to call home.
- deep sense of loneliness, boredom, or emptiness.
If you find you are experiencing any issues that are troubling you,
please feel free to contact me.