I have been offering therapy & counselling in English and Japanese since 1993: Individuals, couples and groups for people who are 15 years or older.

Insurance Coverage:

Your Extended Health Benefit package may cover the cost of counselling provided by a Registered Clinical Counsellor(RCC) and/or Canadian Certified Counsellor(CCC) Please consult with your workplace Human Resource Department for details.

If you are a Japanese person with Japanese travel insurance (Kaigai Ryokou Hoken), most of the companies cover my counselling service. Please contact me for details.